eClinicalWorks Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.8

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It seems relatives and friends of eclincial employee are being considered for job positions so why they are positing job for external candidates ? Nepotism is at peak in this company .

With E-clinical, I have given 4 interviews in the past 1.5 years. The interview questions are the same for every interview .

What is right Join , Left Join , Delete and Truncate , FTP , FTPS port Number , OSI Model , DDL , DML , Indexes , DNS , DHCP , IP4 and IPV6 , Update and Delete command ?

Some Interviewers even asked what would be latest Google Chrome Version ?
and I have always given solid responses to their questions.

The duration of the interview lasts no more than 10-15 mins, in that short duration how is the candiate possibly assessed to not be effective to the role?

On what basis do they keep rejecting the same candidate when the line of questions remain the same?

Interview Questions

• What version of google your are using ? what is latest version of google chrome?   1 Answer
  • Right , left joints ,difference between them ? what is ETL ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri) in July 2018.

Interview

3 rounds
    1st round PI.......
    2nd aptitude........
    3rd Technical interview....
    4th Managerial interview....
    In first round basic skills... Like theory on networking and sql.. and java..
    And logical reasoning in aptitude... That is it.. they will ask you for night shifts... And contract Condition.. which is bond for a year

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

There were total 3 rounds held
    1) HR
    2) Technical Round
    3) Manager Round

- In HR round they asked very generic questions I think they check your speech delivery and confidence.

- Then once are clearing HR round then in technical round they asked me questions related to database and networking, about company.

- In manager round, they asked me hypothetical based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

First was HR round.. It was not much tough as they just asked abt myself and gave brief abt company and job profile.. Second round was after 2 days at 7pm..I reached at 6pm..they took it at 7.15 pm..and asked random questions of Java and SQL..Overall it was good..he asked me to wait for 3rd round..there was no response till 10pm..I inquired abt my 3rd round but they didn't even knw who took my 2nd round and they misplaced my resume..HR asked me to leave me..It was the worst interview experience I ever had..People who live far from sakinaka/andheri plz think before you go there..There was no management in interview process

Interview Questions

• 1.what is static keyword
      2.what is default class
      3.SQL engine
      4.SQL drivers
      5.JDBC   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

I went here through a consultancy, total 2 rounds of interview viz HR,Technical if you are shortlisted again a short PI, Technical round is very important to crack one must fully aware about the basics and you have to wait really very long for the rounds of interview keep patience and good communication is must

Interview Questions

• 1.what is sql,jsp,keys,joins,osi model
      2.sql query(a particular scenario will b given to you and will ask you to write the query)
      3.D/B truncate, delete & drop   Answer Question

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

4 rounds (1 HR, 1 Team lead , I management and last again HR), it took 2 days to complete 4 rounds and the wait time was 2-3 hours. the process is very strict in terms of hiring and they take proper documentation/certificates etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I joined as a fresher and the package was offered good (180000)

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.