eClinicalWorks Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.5

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

first they asked about what technologies you know based on that you have aptitude round ,aptitude round was average and based on that selected candidates have technical round.They required atleast jsp,spring ,hibernate knowledge

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri) in March 2018.

Interview

Despite being selected after 2 rounds, I declined the offer. In the final round, the HR insisted on depositing INR 45 K and original marksheets for one year. Seems a fraud company as no genuine company would ever ask for money and retention of original documents. My only advice to freshers is please do not waste your precious time as the process here takes 4 to 5 hours and only in the last round they mention these fraudulent terms and conditions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri East).

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. So just had to register on their systems with our updated resume. Interview was maximum 20 minutes per person. They have their back end in SQL. So that is the main point of their questions. They had mentioned 1 yr bond abd will ask you tricky questions related to your passion at technical support.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.