eMeasurematics Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at eMeasurematics

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at eMeasurematics

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

There were the following stages I had to go through:
1. Aptitude Test
2. Web Tools Test
3. Java Frameworks test

All these tests are multiple choice questions, you get a time limit of 45mins to solve these papers

After the test I met two technical leads, then the HR and then CEO after a few day due to his unavailability.

Interview Questions

• The technical round he asked me questions regarding my previously done projects and Spring and Hibernate basics   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eMeasurematics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

Telephonic Round Basic briefing about yourself
    Technical Interview
    Tell me about yourself.
    Normalization, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Sorting, Project related, sql related questions, in depth projects. Everything mentioned on your resume.
    Waiting for response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Andheri) in December 2018.

Interview

For the first round there was Aptitude test that consist of java test , quants and css.
    If you clear the aptitude test you will be having face to face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• basic oops questions like what is static? collections etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test (10 questions based on Quants and DI. To be answered in 30 minutes.)
    Difficulty Level : Very easy
    2. Technical Interview (conducted by a panel of 2. Took around 15 minutes.)
    Difficuly Level: Very easy. Questions asked on problem solving were good. Questions based on knowledge were mostly subjective. Those which were definite may not be answerable as they are not related to what you may use on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between Spring and EJB.
      2. How many max joins allowed in Oracle?
      3. How many max joins allowed in MySQL?
      4. What is connection pooling?
      5. How can you achieve connection pooling?
      6. Case study discussion from resume.
      7. Same webpage on 2 computers. 1 computer updates a value on page, 2nd computer should get updated with this new value immediately. How can you achieve this?
      8. What is Slf4J?
      9. You have 10 IP addresses. On a front end, display each IP with state (server is up or down). How will you do this?
      10. Auto commit VS Manual commit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eMeasurematics (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

I had applied online through naukri.com. I first received a call where the HR asked me basic questions, which I'm guessing is to judge my attitude/communication skills. And then she went ahead and scheduled a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• First, I had to write 3 test papers which are based on Logical Reasoning, Web- Designer and Java. (Takes less than an hour) I found it easy but my friend didn't pass this round. So it depends person to person. Once I passed the 1st round, 2nd round was a technical interview with their Technical Lead. They start by asking basic questions, especially if you've worked on a particular technology, expect all kinds of questions from there. Open up your Engineering books!!

After the second round I met the CEO. He asked straight questions. I felt good after meeting him and then I was offered a position.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.