eQ Technologic (Former) Implementation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eQ Technologic (Former) Implementation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at eQ Technologic

1 Interview Review

(Former) Implementation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic in November 2010.

Interview

At the time that I was hired, the interview process was pretty straight forward. I first had a phone interview with the Executive Vice President. As eQ was an organization with about 120 employees at the time (mostly overseas developers), the U.S. office was mainly supported by the E.V.P., who also served as the HR generalist. Next, I was interviewed by the hiring manager, who actually was a Director (now Sr. Director), followed by an interview with his boss, the Sr. Vice President and Chief Technology Officer.

The questions that I was asked were pretty straight-forward. The E.V.P. asked questions about previous employment and work history. The Director asked a few technical questions relating to software development and implementation, along with my willingness to learn new technologies and how easily I adapt to new environments. As there was a heavy travel component, I was asked about my ability to travel up to 100%, with some international travel for training and such. I met the CTO in person during Superbowl 45 weekend in Dallas during the ice storm. He asked some software development questions and some time complexity questions, but nothing that was out of the ordinary.

Because of the holiday season, I received a verbal offer about 2 months after initially interviewing over the phone with the E.V.P, followed by an offer letter about a day or 2 later. In all, the experience was not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. See above comments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not too bad. I made an offer and it was accepted without too much fan fare.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.