eQ Technologic Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at eQ Technologic

1 Interview Review

2.0

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eQ Technologic (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

So I worked with a recruiter who after sending in my resume got me a on site interview with a couple employees in their Costa Mesa Office. The interview was awesome. I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful office and meeting with the two employees. One employee went through my resume and asked me a couple easy technical questions. The next employee just wanted to get to know me. They said they would keep in touch. I was supposed to have a phone interview with another employee but my recruiter could not set up a specific time. So I was in the dark on when I would get a call. The call happened when I was out in public and it turned out to be a technical interview. Which I bombed. I made sure they knew my situation and would want to try again. Thankfully, I got another opportunity and they got me another scheduled in person technical interview, followed by another onsite interview which involved a bit of technical questions and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you use to combine two sql databases into one table?   1 Answer
  • Give a sql query that gives me the employee with the highest salary.   2 Answers
  • You got two gallon jugs of water. One holds 5 gallons and one holds 3 gallons. How do you get exactly 4 gallons of water?   2 Answers
  • Given an array which holds different integers, how would you find out what is the missing number from that array?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.