ekSource Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ekSource Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ekSource Technologies (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

People there are very cooperative but they don't have clear picture on responsibilty and interview process side. Also they didn't formally notified me feedback post interview process. It's not good to decline candidature on basis of skill set after couple of rounds of interview.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ekSource Technologies (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty simple. It started with a objective test followed by a technical discussion regarding the mentioned skillset. Later one round of discussion with CEO of the company.

I cleared all of them and was alao offered. But all of a sudden after few days I received a mail from HR saying they have good another guy so they are cancelling my offer.

This was really unprofessional of the organisation. Of you already had a candidate then why did u offer me at the first place? Please do not play with candidates like this in future

Interview Questions

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ekSource Technologies (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

First step is technical mcq test which contains mostly c# then 2nd round was hr round it contains basic questions like tell me about yourself? And all.

Then they call you for the technical interview in that they ask you about whatever you have written in resume.

After that they told you that we will call you but I didn't got any call.

I think they want candidates who have done their course in .net technology.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.