Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Engagement manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Profit and loss management

Size and communication aspects

Indian customer interaction experience

1 Answer

Some random useless case study which I never came across and which they don't even know how to explain. Note: I have cracked almost all case studies whatever the difficulty level since I come from a high ranked b-school where we are literally trained to crack case studies.

The most unexpected question was if I would be OK with the definition of my role changing during the course of my employment. It was not about my role changing, but the expectations from it. I didn't understand it completely then, but what it means is there will be no promotion, but you will be reassigned to roles as required.

What is your previous Project Management Experience?

1 Answer

It wasn't a difficult question, but a question I found tricky. I was asked about a time I had screwed up. In all honesty I never have screwed up that bad, and the interviewer had difficulty accepting it, so I finally identified a situation and shared that but seemed like the interviewer was not satisfied or rather displeased with my answer.

1) Tell me something about yourself 2) Reason for a Job change. 3)Current & Expected CTC 4) when can you join?

What do you know about HCL

1 Answer

Asked me to sell HCL to them

110 of 33 Interview Questions