Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engineer Interview Questions

130,027

engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have 2 light bulbs. You are in multistory building such that if you drop a bulb from a floor of a certain height or higher the bulb will break: for ex: if the bulb will break at a minimum height of 10th floor, then the bulb will break if dropped only if dropped from a floor higher than tenth floor. it will not break if dropped from ninth floor or less. using the two bulbs how will you figure out at which floor will the bulb break?

14 Answers

Why do you want to join Wipro ? and please don't give me crap answers !

Academic project Programming languages I know Baics about java

14 Answers

Given an array of numbers, nums, return an array of numbers products, where products[i] is the product of all nums[j], j != i. Input : [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] Output: [(2*3*4*5), (1*3*4*5), (1*2*4*5), (1*2*3*5), (1*2*3*4)] = [120, 60, 40, 30, 24] You must do this in O(N) without using division.

13 Answers

I thought the interview was all about communication skill... no c c++ java.. no unanswerable questions... no domination... quite cool... he had to see me speaking confidently with out the bias of fear r something else... so he kept the interview cool... of-course, i have tried my best for that... You will be almost selected if u pass the written exam... provided with acceptable communication levels and confidence.. no need of Hollywood level speed or verbal skills... just convey your matter in a cool and simple way.. Take some care to protect your character by answering with contradiction or domination.... if done so.. u have got yourself a job at Infosys...

11 Answers

Come out with an algorithm for getting the column number provided the column name in a excel sheet and vice versa. Excel has a naming convention of A,B..Z,AA,AB,AC..ZZ,AAA... This had to be converted to the column numbers. A will be 1 and AA will 27.. Also the algorithm to find the name provided column number.

13 Answers

Scan an integer and print the alphabet so that: 1-A; 2-B...26-Z; 27-AA,28-AB,29-AC...52-AZ; 53-AAA,54-AAB,55-AAC...78-AAZ...etc.. If you provide an integer, say 28-it should print AB. If you scan another integer say 55, it should show AAC

12 Answers

I have reviewed your resume but would like to ask you to begin by giving me an overview of your education as they relate to this position and why you are interested in this position. Please elaborate on your project listed on your resume. What were your major responsibilities in that ? Did you made the project? If yes then tell what you have done in the project ?

2 Answers

write a program to print the given series (user need to enter the nth series number from keyboard) 2,3,5,11,23,29,41,53,83,89 .....n

11 Answers

If you had 26 hours in your day , how would you spend those additional two hours.

9 Answers