Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engineering Interview Questions

91,317

Engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you repaired any electrical item. What how next time if encountered how different u will do that.

if there are 6 people in a team, how many handshakes will be there

8 Answers

Can't disclose the exact question because of NDA, but here's some food for thought: 3 can be written as 1+1+1, 1+2, 2+1 4 can be written as 1+1+1+1, 1+1+2, 2+2, 1+2+1, 2+1+1, 3+1, 1+3 Given an integer, how many possible expressions exist? (1+2 and 2+1 are different)

8 Answers

There are 100 balls out of which 99 are of the same weight but one is heavier. In how many minimum attempts you can find the heavier ball?

7 Answers

Given n numbers (P1,P2,P3,.....Pn). Divide them in m contiguous partitions such that the sum of the maximum is minimum. For e.g. (5,1,4,2,3) and m =2 then (5,1)(4,2,3)

7 Answers

What is water cement ratio?

what is the HD?

7 Answers

why do you want to join L&T?

7 Answers

Find all anagrams in a file. Improve the running time to O(n).

7 Answers

Interview date and Venue: The Marriott Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore on 12 Sept 2015. First Round: Purely Technical (Mr Farhan, he was really nice guy with sound technical knowledge) 1) What is autoboxing and unboxing? 2) What is comparable and comparator? 3) What is @autowire in Spring? 4) What Hibernate and its configuration? 5) What transaction in hibernate? If with out calling save, I close transaction what will happen? 6) How to get value from name attribute in jquery? Also with class and id. 7) if you know anything about Javascript MVC, Angular JS, Node JS etc? 8) Why Spring is called loosely coupled? 9) what is DI or IOC in spring? Explain with example. 10) @transaction, @repository, @autowired annotation? 11) Types of autowiring in Spring. Second Round: Director's Round, Partially technical. (Mr. Sanjoy, Not so easy to convince him) 1) What is the thing which you have learned on your own in your career. I told Javascript and Jquery. 2) Write a javascript code to submit a simple form having username and password. (idk why he asked that!!) 3) When and why we should use ConcurrentHashmap and HashTable? 4) When should we use SOA and when we should avoid it? (SOA is my current technology I am working on). 5) What is current CTC, notice period and expected CTC. 6) Reason for job change. Why so early? Third round : Written 1) Write program or pseudo code to get first 2 largest and smallest number from an array of integers. 2) Give class hierarchy for Polygon, Parallelogram, Rectangle, Square, Circle and Pentagon. 3) Prepare a linked list having String and integer values and print only integer values out of it. 4) You have 6 identical balls, one of them is heavier. How many times will you use balance to pick out odd one? 5) You reach office from home at speed of 20 kmph and from office to home at 30 kmph. Calculate the avg speed. 6) You have 3 machines M1, M2 and M3, each of which takes 5 min to process one wooden pencil. The flow of processing is m1-->m2-->m3. Only one pencil is allowd at a time at one machine. You have 5 pencils. how long will it take to process all of them? If inc m2 by 7mins then how long will it take to process all? If also inc m1 by 6mins then how long will it take? 7) Select name, count(*) as count from tablename; write down the output. 8) difference between Unique key and primary key? 9) difference between function and stored procedure? 10) A simple join query of 4 tables to display a set of columns out out of them. 11) Write a not to client stating, convincing him the reason behind the delay in project delivery. After all of this I was told that they will reach out to me in next 5 days. Today was my interview, let's wait and watch ;)

3140 of 91,317 Interview Questions