everis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

everis Interview Questions

Interviews at everis

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Got a call from HR to set up a meeting. Spent about an hour in the interview. Started off with some soft-skills type interview then the second half on technical interview. I felt I was clearly a good hire for them as I was able to answer any and all questions, however never heard back from them.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at everis.

Interview

English and Math test on site (very easy). Afterwards you spend the morning at interviews with HR. After you pass that interview you meet one of the seniors which is the one who actually discusses with you the team which most aligns with your interests.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at everis.

Interview

Two interviews one over the phone talked about myself, and in person inteview where I talked about my resume and experience at university and different projects I carried out.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at everis (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Thge whole process is made on just one day. It is long but they reply quick after, they make an English test and group dynamics besides two personal interviews. They separate the group for that

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at everis in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview I had with Everis was over the phone with their HR representative. Most all of the questions asked were about my experience with the subject matter. She asked how many years I had worked with Java, JavaScript, and Agile methodologies. After this she asked me what my career goals were and then also asked me how much I anticipated to make.

After the phone interview I was scheduled for a Skype interview. That second interview is where they asked the most technical questions.

After the second interview I was offered the job soon after.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between a JQuery selector and a JavaScript selector?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, phone interview, in-person interview with client.

The thing that got me though, was the fact that I'd gone through the whole process (3 separate interviews), put in the time and effort, and they never followed up with me after the final interview. I wasn't necessarily bummed to not get the offer. It was the fact that after all that, there was just zero communication. Made the whole thing feel very impersonal and gave me a poor perception of management. I think that, even if they would have offered me the position, I probably would have declined.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Cold emailed recruiter after a college career fair, had a quick phone screen with HR regarding my interests and experience. This was followed by an in-person interview at one of their client sites with two other entry level consultants and manager. Was asked questions about resume and past experience

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a preliminary phone screen with recruiter, a phone interview, and in person interview at the office. The in person interview was more like a conversation, and the interviewer seemed like they were trying to gauge the cultural fit, to see if the employee would work well with the current employees

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Mayaguez, PR (US)).

Interview

I was given a campus interview (after applying though my school job fair). I was sent an email saying that they wanted to interview me the day after the job fair. Once there I was interviewed by two people in sequential order, but I noticed that in the first one was the only one that they were actually asking behavioral questions and writing down, the other person just wanted to speak about the company in general and if I had any other questions. They were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Toughest challenge in project and how I handled it.
      Times where I have shown leadership (maybe rephrased but that was the idea behind it)
      Have you ever had anyone in a team who did not collaborate and who did you handle it?   1 Answer

After a couple a day I received and offer but declined it because I was interested in research with a Texas A&M.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview on Friday. got an offer on Tuesday. Very simple
    Are you willing and able to provide support on nights and weekends?
    GIve me an example of a time when you had to make a decision

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.