everis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

everis Interview Questions

Interviews at everis

2.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a preliminary phone screen with recruiter, a phone interview, and in person interview at the office. The in person interview was more like a conversation, and the interviewer seemed like they were trying to gauge the cultural fit, to see if the employee would work well with the current employees

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at everis in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview I had with Everis was over the phone with their HR representative. Most all of the questions asked were about my experience with the subject matter. She asked how many years I had worked with Java, JavaScript, and Agile methodologies. After this she asked me what my career goals were and then also asked me how much I anticipated to make.

After the phone interview I was scheduled for a Skype interview. That second interview is where they asked the most technical questions.

After the second interview I was offered the job soon after.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between a JQuery selector and a JavaScript selector?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two years ago, I had a Skype interview at the end of a workday. I recall this as the worst interview I've ever had. It was a very last minute request. I was as flexible as I could be for the recruiter.

The experience was very uncomfortable, interviewed with two managers for about half an hour together, they asked very structured yet, vague and interrogative-like questions. They didn't tell me much about their own positions or company.

Even though I wasn't meeting them in person, the energy and characteristics portrayed on screen made them both seem extremely tired, fatigued, unhappy and most importantly unenthusiastic.

I didn't want to disrespect them however if I had the choice to end the interview, I would have just ended the Skype call without even saying so. I wanted to turn my computer off half way in the interview and wish them luck in finding some sort of positivity at their current positions.

If I could, I would have asked them if they enjoyed their own jobs, their lack of friendliness and overly exposed expressions of how burdensome the interview was probably for them really deterred me from even wanting to work there. Would rather not go with a company like this and more importantly would never want to work here permanently.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at everis (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Thge whole process is made on just one day. It is long but they reply quick after, they make an English test and group dynamics besides two personal interviews. They separate the group for that

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Cold emailed recruiter after a college career fair, had a quick phone screen with HR regarding my interests and experience. This was followed by an in-person interview at one of their client sites with two other entry level consultants and manager. Was asked questions about resume and past experience

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied over a weekend and received an email the following Monday afternoon. We talked on Wednesday, interviewed on Friday and was offered on the next Monday. Seem rather quick. A few things I will suggest internally though. The process was quick and HR responded quickly with questions. I was expecting some difficult technical questions but didn't seem to get any. Overall, good process with minor tweaks.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

The Interview Process include a HR Phone Screen, 2 onsite interviews with a Director and a Executive Director. Each were about 30 minutes each. Then HR followed up about a week later with the news that they wanted to make an offer. We spent about one day going back and forth with salary.

Interview Questions

• Business Process and previous client engagements. Why everis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked for an expected salary. Then they come back with a lower number. We ended up agree to meet in the middle.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, phone interview, in-person interview with client.

The thing that got me though, was the fact that I'd gone through the whole process (3 separate interviews), put in the time and effort, and they never followed up with me after the final interview. I wasn't necessarily bummed to not get the offer. It was the fact that after all that, there was just zero communication. Made the whole thing feel very impersonal and gave me a poor perception of management. I think that, even if they would have offered me the position, I probably would have declined.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled me for an interview, asked some basic questions. She was very nice.

Skype interview, was asked to describe my experience. Interviewer asked me various questions about things I have done at previous jobs. Interviewer described the project and what my role would be. Very easy-going interviewer, was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last project you worked on   Answer Question
    • What obstacles did you encounter in your last project? How did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at everis.

Interview

Two interviews one over the phone talked about myself, and in person inteview where I talked about my resume and experience at university and different projects I carried out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.