Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Finance Manager Interview Questions

Finance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It will go on a big profit . and it will include for your whole lifetime. It also include science technology for coming generations . You can try it .

2 Answers

I think its be a big partnership

Hello Sir, My Name is Raju Kumar Mishra. My Father's Name is Bhuaal Singh Mishra. My Father is a Farmer. My Mother is a Housewife. I am from New Delhi, India. My Last Qualification is B.Sc. From CCS UNIVERSITY. I want work with Canadian Company Because. I want growth my Career and Life. My Dream is working with International Company's. I am Able to any work for Official and Operations, Team Management and any work with related to Official.

About my prior experience

1 Answer

tell me about your selfPromote more women and not from the cult following that few of the women leaders have already. Should promote for skill of work and not social life Helpful Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate

deferred tax asset

1 Answer

1. Questions related to accounting, budgeting, taxation and balance sheet were asked

1 Answer

Difficult to explain in detail, it is about the subject and experience and requirement.

1 Answer

Basics of taxation, fundamentals of accounting especially in travel industry

1 Answer

Basic-questions like role in past-organisation/s. Both Functional-appraiser & latter HOD themselves said during interview that the person prior to me left within months without even me asking. Surprisingly, the HOD (1-to-1 conversation) himself warned before joining the co. that most people do regret joining here, which now i completely agree to & regret for not conforming his advice.

110 of 306 Interview Questions