Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Finance Manager Interview Questions

Finance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

While interview many challenging question has been asked to me about my job profile, but i found they were focusing majorly "Team Management" & "Honesty".

1 Answer

Written test covers journal entries and couple of multiple choice questions. Because the role was around AR, journal entries revolved around sales, gst, vat, discounts, depreciation, accrued rent, deferred revenue and unbilled revenue. In the face to face interview, the person didn't bother to ask a single technical question. Instead he was more keen on why i left my earlier company as i had given him a genuine reason of very bad work life balance. He was not ready to accept and tried to lower the confidence of candidate by saying if people work smartly, they will take less time.. indirectly he meant those who work for 14-15 hours daily dont work smartly! Haha! To be frank, i think they were not looking for CAs, but slaves!

1 Answer

Your ambition and where do you look yoourself?

1 Answer

On the interview date, HR announced to all interviewee that, all have proven themselves on written exam, now for final selection we will see the compatibility of candidate with our organisation. Any way interview started one by one. It was total unprofessional team, manner, thoughts. They didnt ask technical question to any candidate. Like other PSUs , they were not having any other member from outside of the organisation. They asked only two question to all 1. intro your self & 2. why do you want to join MDL. Any way after one month result came & what I found that the persons those are selected not having required/desired experience as sought on advertisement. They were having only shining/white face. It is very much understood that it is very difficult to make final selection from shortlisted candidates with out asking a single functional/ technical question. I feel, It was total time, money & effort waste to wards apply to this post. Total eight months were wastage by MDL.

1 Answer

I was about to join this compnay after receipt of offere letter but still till 2 days prior to join I was going throguh various interviews globally. This was one of the worst process I have ever seen. 8 interviews around in totally out of this 3 were after receipt of offer letter and background verification.

1 Answer

Tell me about your family background.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself, work experience, latest changes in Companies Act,2013, Diffrences in earlier As and Ind As, their implications. Applicability of Ind As.

1 Answer

Questions relating to current profile

1 Answer

Based of Previous experience and basic accounting

2130 of 303 Interview Questions