Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Finance Manager Interview Questions

Finance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Only the HR round was there. The HR asked me some basic question like "Tell me something about yourself" "Work Experience""Current and Expected CTC"

1 Answer

I have given all the answer and after that HR told me to wait for 5 or 10 minute for the second round and then after that HR came after 10 min and told me that it will take 1 hour more. so better you may leave for the day and we will call you for further round but I have not recived any call from there site till yet. It was a worst interview for me. They don't even care your time. They just take you resume and tell you to wait and afterthat they told you to leave without taking any technical round . Please don't go there for an interview. It ws a totally waste of time and money.

Too much of grilling from technical and behavioural perspective

If i am ready to take the pressure of early stage company on fast track

Interview questions were related to the previous experience and on Accounting which was very structured depending upon the position Applied

Basics of taxation, fundamentals of accounting especially in travel industry

1 Answer

Written test covers journal entries and couple of multiple choice questions. Because the role was around AR, journal entries revolved around sales, gst, vat, discounts, depreciation, accrued rent, deferred revenue and unbilled revenue. In the face to face interview, the person didn't bother to ask a single technical question. Instead he was more keen on why i left my earlier company as i had given him a genuine reason of very bad work life balance. He was not ready to accept and tried to lower the confidence of candidate by saying if people work smartly, they will take less time.. indirectly he meant those who work for 14-15 hours daily dont work smartly! Haha! To be frank, i think they were not looking for CAs, but slaves!

1 Answer

Explain concepts like bank reconciliation, Synergy benefits etc

110 of 306 Interview Questions