frog design Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

frog design Interview Questions

Interviews at frog design

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Emails. Extended call with many questions about my past and why them and how did I learn about them. Then follow up questions. Finally asked if I had any questions for them.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at frog design (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Series of in-person interviews with working team in NY studio + a few calls with leaders in outside locations. Process was run by Talent Acquisition team out of the Austin studio. Main contact on T.A. team in ATX was truly outstanding. MD of NY Studio was also incredible, carved out time to have 1:1 lunch in the area to allow for a deeper conversation. Decision on offer was very difficult to make.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in translating client news to solutions the agency can provide.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at frog design.

Interview

Had a phone screen, followed by phone call with Hiring Manager.

Job was moved to a different city during my interview process, so I was withdrawn from the candidates.

Visual Designer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at frog design (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Half hour interview with GM (general questions about design process and experience), then 45 minute casual interview with upper level visual designer (talked through projects/portfolio, asked questions). Didn't get an offer, but got the nicest rejection letter ever! Everyone I interacted with was very friendly and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Describe your design process (given a general prompt/product to theoretically design)   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions about Frog?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at frog design in May 2018.

Interview

Received an email for phone interview. Scheduled after my final in a morning. The position was in China. So the phone call happened in the early morning of U.S. time.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my past internship and my skills. One important question was about excel and using pivot tables or vlookup in excel.   1 Answer

Senior Global Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at frog design (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Introduction e-mail, 1:1 call, onsite w/ talent acquisition/hiring manager, followed by final interview. Generally speaking, it was straight forward, the team was accommodating in their ability to move quickly was promising.

Interview Questions

• Generic background questions, tools used, how did you come into your most recent role, wins/losses, goals, etc. It was more of a conversation versus a set list of qualifying that often happen.   Answer Question

Interaction Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at frog design (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online and I received a response the same day, what surprised me. We set a phone interview pretty quickly, they have a very handy system for that. During the call I had some technical issues and they were super nice and call me back multiple times, what I really appreciate. Unfortunately even though they liked my profile they only hire people with permanent working permit, what is not the case for me.

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at frog design.

Interview

I applied to several studios, with the non-west coast studios being noticeably more friendly and communicative. The folks at the Austin studio were great; the west coast studios felt awkward and standoff-ish during later stages. On several occasions, I was given an inaccurate picture of what the company was looking for. One of the processes ended, after many hours of involvement and time committed to interviews, with an automated message saying they had selected another candidate. The other ended by saying they no longer needed to fill that position. Both were handled poorly, and left a less-than-stellar impression of the company.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at frog design (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round of interviews was an hour-long phone conversation with a member of the team. They asked several questions about my work, asked which frog design project was my favorite, and left room for my questions.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at frog design (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

As expected, it's a pretty intense process. I had 4 rounds of interviews, with the final round being a team interview. They had 7 people present, including many Directors and the Austin ECD. They were each incredibly impressive, articulate, and naturally demanding. That said, the process was very relaxed and comfortable. They are the epitome of professional and respectful. I never got the impression that they wanted to intimidate, nor did they want me to fail. They simply wanted to challenge me. It is not easy to become a frog, as the standards are quite high. It's obvious after going through this process that those standards are paying off!

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   Answer Question
    • Have you managed teams that are consistent from project to project, or would they change?   1 Answer
    • Describe your process in preparing and researching for a new project.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with working on projects that bring together many components versus just one tool or product?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.