Front end developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Front end developer Interview Questions

1,116

front end developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

7. Sorting of array that contains date var dates = ['1/2/2019' , '11/12/2013', '1/1/1980', '11/1/1934']

3 Answers

Ans 7. Can use any sorting algo and compare first on basis of years. If years are equal then compare months, if months are also equal the compare dates and swap accordingly. OR Convert months into MMM format and compare using new Date() object. Later if required change dates in original format by using statement mentioned in the last line of this answer: let newDates = [new Date('1/Feb/2019') , new Date('11/Dec/2013'), new Date('1/Jan/1980'), '11/Jan/1934'] for (let i=0; i newDates[j]) { [newDates[i], newDates[j]] = [newDates[j], newDates[i]]; } } } //convert date to required format let str = new Date(date).getDate() + "/" + new Date(date).getMonth() + "/" + new Date(date).getFullYear()

dates.sort(function(a,b){ return new Date(a)-new Date(b); });

The key in these questions is to cover the fundamentals, and be ready for the back-and-forth with the interviewer. Might be worth doing a mock interview with one of the ServiceNow or ex-ServiceNow Front End Developer experts on Prepfully? They give real-world practice and guidance, which is pretty helpful. prepfully.com/practice-interviews

2 quzzle solving question in coding round

array related questions

What are Closures?

2 Answers

loop based codes , logical questions, riddles

2 Answers

what is the difference between var and let

2 Answers

1) In first-round everything went well from basic js to writing some code on the question asked from the panel on a video call - Result of the call was 50 - 50 2) As the result was 50 - 50 I received an assignment on Friday and the deadline was on Monday. I have successfully completed the assignment on Sunday itself and sent it. 3) Hr arranged further rounds with CTO as I think they are OK with my assignment. So that round also went well with basic js, roles, current projects, etc. Than received message from HR "we liked your profile but we taking assignment round of other candidates also we will get back to you soon(in the week)" Till the day I'm writing this I have never heard back from HR. So I genuinely want to tell the company if you don't want to select the candidate to update him immediately it will not take much time and effort. It will only help the candidate to improve only. My experience was bad I don't recommend this company.

2 Answers

How to center align in CSS?

2 Answers

Say you found a rendering problem on one of your sites in Internet Explorer 8, which you have decided you are supporting. How would you approach fixing it?

2 Answers

Advanced JS concepts, programs and their outputs (hoisting, prototype, closures etc.) Deep understanding of Angular concepts (from basics to advanced including forms.) Deep understanding of RXJS lib and its operator with their real time usage.

110 of 1,116 Interview Questions