gpac Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at gpac

gpac

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at gpac in Jun 2022

Interview

very professional, I considered the interview process were very professional, asking questions and responding, they were talking about a little of overview of the company and explaining about the culture of gpac

Interview Questions
  • professional explanation about the company and the expectation from the recruiter team
    Answer Question

gpac

Application

I interviewed at gpac

Interview

There were a series of phone calls, standard interview questions, calling of references, as well as an online quiz regarding the company and the basics of recruiting. One of the phone calls involved the regional manager, but only lasted for 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

gpac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at gpac

Interview

Very detailed and questions were basic and simple. Please research the company to have some basic knowledge about them. Mainly explained the pay structure of the company. It was simple

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

gpac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at gpac in Apr 2022

Interview

I.T was cool you need to able to do your research and know that you are confident within yourself. Try not to be scared because they can smell fear. You will be just fine when you do I.T

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

gpac

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at gpac

Interview

Listen to them sell you into the cult they will hire anyone they are a scam stay away. They treat u like garbage if you don’t talk on the phone long enough

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

gpac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at gpac

Interview

Very rushed, and did not provide me much info. They said they'd send me videos in an e-mail to watch and that it was only commission based. The recruiter was nice but this did not at all match the job description that was given originally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at gpac (Coral Gables, FL)

Interview

Phone call with a gpac recruiter. It became clear very quickly that this entire operation is a pyramid scheme. The first clue was the the lady told me that I would need to pay a monthly fee of $270 just to access the tools necessary to do the job. When she started explaining the commission based structure and the payout percentages that everyone gets for the work that YOU and YOU alone will be doing, that further confirmed my suspicions. Also,, if you recruit another recruiter (like she was trying to do with me) then you get a 5% cut of their earnings! WHAT?! Then she went into the "Non-Compete" contract I would have to sign to ban me from recruiting for anyone else for two years after leaving gpac. It is entirely commission pay. They offer you $2000 a month on the draw for the first 3 months. Good luck paying bills on that. Word to the wise, check out the FTC's telltale signs of a pyramid scheme. These guys are 100% a pyramid scheme. Run for the hills and DO NOT APPLY.

Interview Questions
  • First question out of her mouth was to ask if I have a cold. This was a PHONE interview. Truth be told she did not ask much about me, she spent most of the time trying to convince me that it was an actual worthwhile job. I am sure she sensed my great disinterest. I was just feeling too polite to outright hang up on the lady.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at gpac (Clayton, MO) in Feb 2022

Interview

Interview was very easy - she didn't ask much about me, just general questions to get an idea of where my head is at. The compensation plan is not what i expected or could pay my bills on. I still don't understand why I need to pay for the use of tools ($270) and our draw is $3000 but we only get $2000. Her voice quivered a bit when she corrected me about the $2k. She offered the job on the spot and was going to set me up with a coach before we hung up but I told her I needed a day to think it over. I was very curious why the compensation was so low (other recruiters make 70-85% of their deals) this place had a plan that was set up to put most of the money in other pockets. I messaged her to accept the offer because I wanted to feel this company out but after 3 days of ignoring me she said they went with another candidate... BUT she already gave it to me! Extremely Unprofessional and lacks integrity and transparency.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at gpac (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

It was good. I enjoyed talking to them and understanding more about the culture and company. Unfortunately, it did not fit my needs and I passed on the offer. They were very honest and at front with how they work and what the expectations are.

Interview Questions
  • My background in recruiting and motivation to be in the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at gpac (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

Introductory interview with recruiting firm to determine job viability. I spoke with gpac on a role within bathware where you would be responsible for assisting the commodity manager in sourcing acrylics for use in the products.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews