Graduate engineering trainee get Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Graduate engineering trainee get Interview Questions

1,281

graduate engineering trainee get interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

questions asked from major project and some personal questions

4 Answers

When you were selected, and many months it took to receive your offer letter. Just want to know, because iam waiting for offer letter since 50 days.

i to did not receive the offer letter until now

When did you have interviewed ,at which date? And which college from you are, is it a pool campus drive?

About projects

4 Answers

Tell me about your final year project.

3 Answers

Tech question from Electrical Machines(easy.)

What is RAM and ROM

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Electronics and communication all subjects

2 Answers

What makes tata chemicals different from others

2 Answers

How to measure the flow rate?

2 Answers

Technical Round: Mainly from Resume, Tell us about yourself, What was the project, How you got idea, Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor, Zener and Laser diode, Area of interest, Salary expectation, Any other offers you have ? If satisfied in this round, You will be told to wait for HR round otherwise you will be told to wait for final result (Which means FAIL) HR Round: How are you, What do you know about this company, Are you wiling to relocate in Delhi, Difference between GPRS and GSM, Salary expectations, How long you will work with us, Any Queries (Never say NO to this Question. Have some Ready made Answer, I mean Question in your mind) OK, We will tell you the result after 6 PM today. At 6:12 PM, I got a mail of selection.

About the project?