Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate mechanical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We dont have place for you in services and installation, so would you want to join sales?

1 Answer

No correct or wrong answer. It is personal preference.

Capacity of Boiler at GSECL Sikka, where you have taken vocational training.

1 Answer

Questions where based on subjects like Strength of materials, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics and Fluid mechanics.

1 Answer

sensible heat, latent heat. What does our body dissipate? Banking of Roads(how it helps)

1 Answer

The Group Discussion and subsequently the Personal Interview will take place in June/July 2018.

3 Answers

basics HR questions like tell me about yourself and goals. Then interview to technical side. some technical questions i can remember are steady flow energy equation, reynolds number , laminar turbulent flow, pumps, ic engine cycles, laws of thermodynamics. Mostly questions were asked from fluid thermo . some questions from CV.

All questions were from basic subjects like KOM, MOM, TD, HMT, Manufacturing, vibrations etc. One has to posses excellent grasp on his basics to clear the technical round. Questions were really tough and tested our skill to the core. Also to my surprise no questions were asked on composites, since the company specializes in advanced materials I thought more questions would be asked from composites, but not even a single question appeared from that subject.

110 of 44 Interview Questions