Graduate software engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for graduate software engineer

Graduate software engineer Interview Questions

graduate software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it correct for employee to leave the job after he sees no growth in the company?

2 Answers

Yes , he should leave if he gets a better opportunity else where and if there is no growth in the company. Everyone has the right to take decisions to make their life better and secure their future.

▼ How can one decide such thing,negative approach Convergys people hr have. if don't want to hire out side people and only want people from their reference or their family member why given add to recruiter company,or any recruiter site,why arranging walk in.why this drama.

If you get a lottery of 10 Million on Friday would you come for a job on Monday?

2 Answers

You have so much technical skills, but this is a customer support job, you still wanna proceed?

1 Answer

The questions were mostly about industry 4.0 and things mentioned on the resume.

1 Answer

Explain a sorting method and why do you choose it?

Explain all your projects

1 Answer

Why are linked Lists used?

1 Answer

The first question cane to me was about me and my expectations from life{ more like describe yourself}, then he asked about my project, my role, software's I used to carry out project. Then interview started on about IBM , what I know about company. Interview lasted for 20-25 minutes.

1 Answer

1. Provided a sequence of 16 LEDs, how would you manipulate each of the LEDs to be turned off and turned on, independent of each other.

about project Programming like c.c++.java