Graphic Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Graphic Design

Graphic Design Interview Questions

Graphic design interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What about Your Self

1 Answer

Hi I am Krish, i worked as a content developer at symbiotic infotech chennai. I actually aimed designing but also i learnt content development there. I reside here in chennai. i did my B.Tech., under graduation at pollachi Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology and i found thats not my field where i should survive and joined animation course at Arena Animation Adyar chennai and learnt designing there and hence now trying to be a designer in a company.

What has caught your eye on our job description?

1 Answer

What's your Salary Expectation?

What is seo

1 Answer

any digital marketing knowledge, previous work experience, salary, tools and platform worked etc,

Basic questions on photoshop

1 Answer

Which brand's ad campaigns you like the most?

1 Answer

Its always good to know to work on Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems. And also it will be good to finish the task assigned in the given time, always try not to extend the given time and in case if its extended than the given output must accurately over come the more time taken by the person. Its good to answer to their question in as simple way as possible and always keep in mind not to show over smartness by giving extra answers.

2 Answers