Analyst Interview Questions in Greater Noida | Glassdoor.co.in

Analyst Interview Questions in Greater Noida

analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Difference between Indemnity and Guarantee, Warranty and Representation, Important clauses in a Contract, Intellectual Property Laws, Dispute Resolution, Hot Platter Clauses, Software License

2 Answers

Read 2 or 3 master professional services agreements. Ingredients of a valid contract. Legal vs business clauses

indemnity is between two and guarantee involves three parties. Indemnity is contingent while guarantee can be enforced jt and several .

explain about the capital markets and their details

2 Answers

questions regarding your CV and the knowledge you have regarding your course.

1 Answer

For me it was about my academic performance. Why i have got to scoring in 70s in college when i was a 90 percenter in school.

1 Answer

Why do you want to join EY?

1 Answer

GD topic-Books are our best friends. HR-Introduce yourself What your father do? Why you want this job. Where do you see yourself after 3 years? (Basic questions)

1 Answer

Most of the Elimination in cognizant after TR round hr is just a formality. TR round: your current project, Fibonacci series, Convert and print half string into uppercase and remaining as it is. HR: Tell me about yourself, Project, Trainings, Are you able to relocate, Have a pan card and passport That's all the questions.

1 Answer

Interview Process was easy anyone can crack it.

Explain the JVM Architecture

1 Answer

In Technical round they asked many questions on programming,basic oops.

110 of 216 Interview Questions