Gurgaon, Haryana interview questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

Nagarro Interviews in Gurgaon

www.nagarro.com /  HQ: Munich

237 Interviews in Gurgaon (of 393)

3.2 Average

EY Interviews in Gurgaon

www.ey.com /  HQ: London, UK

174 Interviews in Gurgaon (of 7,264)

3.1 Average

Accenture Interviews in Gurgaon

www.accenture.com /  HQ: Dublin

170 Interviews in Gurgaon (of 10,515)

2.9 Average

Interview Questions in Gurgaon

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name 5 uses of a stapler without staple pins

31 Answers

1. to hit people 2. as a paper weight 3. remove the spring from inside and use it for some mechanical purposes 4. to remove staple pins 5. to out a nail in the wall.

1. Door stop. 2. Use the stapler as collateral for a loan that you use to buy staples and operate the stapler (which is hopefully helps you pay of the loan in some way...) 3. To scrape off ice from your car window. 4. Bottle opener. 5. Pet Stapler.

5 uses for a stapler without staple pins, huh? I would tell my interviewer that it could be used as a weight to hold down your papers, it could help level out an unsteady table, it could prop open a door, it could keep open a window that keeps closing, and i'd let them know that it is on retainer to meet other needs in the office as they come up.

How to handle clients, people etc

23 Answers

I was confused between Load and Stress Testing....and one particular Test Case I interpreted wrongly

11 Answers

Grilling on financial terms, current affairs and opinions about the same. Since I was from marketing background I was given a lot many situations to analyse.

8 Answers

The most surprising part was that i was even asked questions about the basic electronics in the interview round as my branch was ECE...

6 Answers

Why didn't get growth in your last organization?

4 Answers

Some maths questions and Situation based questions with Client, as to check how would you be able to deal with some situations when handling a team.

4 Answers

Estimate the price of an eraser 5 years from now.

When Team Leader will get the incentives

4 Answers

How will you convince people if they say no, we dont need your relatives or friends account. We need solid business.

110 of 10,888 Interview Questions