Guwahati interview questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Questions in Guwahati

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions in Guwahati

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why you have left the last company?

1 Answer

Person not from Sales background can do sales?

1 Answer

Most of the questions that they asked in interview were of either easy or medium level. Few questions that I was asked in technical round, were tricky puzzles, where interviewer tried hard to confuse me till the end. But, I was firm with my answer.

1 Answer

why you work on such less limit of genotypes? and spell their names on which i worked on

1 Answer

do you have any experience with labour related issues

1 Answer

The most unexpected question for me was to describe the Fibonacci Series's (which is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13...) algorithm to my interviewer. When I was trying to explain the algorithm to my interviewer he said to me that my algorithm was not working, so I wrote down the Fibonacci Series in front of him on the paper. He said that the series was wrong. so I him why? he said I have written one extra 'one', there should be only one 'one'. Lol!! I was like 'no Sir, there are always two one's in Fibonacci Series'. So, ultimately I explained the whole Fibonacci Series to him to make him understand how it progresses. But I am happy that he at least knew the underlying concept of Fibonacci Series.

1 Answer

do i have any valid certificates

1 Answer

Material unloading,loading,inpection,records mainening etc. proccess

1 Answer

-question on infrastructure and its importance in Banking

1 Answer

How you will be an asset for our Company if you join us?

4150 of 342 Interview Questions