Interview Question

Interpreter Interview

Cyracom International

how did you prepare for this language check-up, you can describe it down to details.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

I read through the check-up workbook carefully, and check every part of it that I didn't understand, and I did some research about what types of questions that you maybe asking , and also did a research on whtat the company 'cyracom' really is , dig in the guidelines and find our where my strength and weaknesses are and be well prepared and confident about this check-up.

Anonymous on

You will get the job. Everyone gets the job. I was vacationing, I had gone to the beach, had some cocktails and when I got home, I went on craigslist. I saw the add, sent an e-mail with the resume. I didn't expect to hear from then 10 minutes later! (that should have been my first clue). Therefore, I was on the phone doing the first interview while tipsy! The vocabulary test was 2 days later, nothing crazy or too difficult. I got an offer the next day. It's a very easy process and when you start working there, you will see why. You will meet people from other cultures, learn so much and you can use it if you want to make a career out of it. Those are the only good things I can say. I wish you luck!

Don't stress on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.