Cover image for iHeartMedia

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

iHeartMedia Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 467 of over 467 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

iHeartMedia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iHeartMedia in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was everything you'd hope for in what can be a nightmarish situation. This was the opposite, in the best ways. Quick communication and transparency with great attitudes all around. The recruiter, Rachel Schaefer, was a joy to work with and always kept my best interest in mind. I have her to thank for this great experience. Both of my interviews were lovely and it was clear they were looking for, not just the best candidate, but the best fit for the team. Everyone made this process the best it could be.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest potential challenge and what I looked for in a work culture.
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

I applied and completed a 40 min assessment. The assessment was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. The questions were convoluded. You can only choose one answer. It was very involved and yet I don't even know based on the job description: who I'm selling to, what I'm selling, or compensation. Waste of my time. I bet most people wouldn't even complete it.

iHeartMedia

Application

I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

The interview process had multiple rounds. Over the phone, and three in-person. It was interesting to go through this and ultimately felt very thorough. I felt I was in a safe space by the end because they had took a lot of time to vet out people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iHeartMedia in Jan 2023

Interview

I was informed 1 hour before my first interview that it was cancelled. Explanation: "We have 3 final round interviews this week with late-stage candidates and are not going to be introducing anyone new into the process, so I am going to cancel our call for today. "

iHeartMedia

Application

I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

Slow had to follow up multiple times but the team is so nice and supportive. It was easy (for me) to really make some connections within iHeart during my interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

It was a very long process with multiple rounds. The interviewers were very nice and I enjoyed talking with them. The only thing I disliked was that after going through multiple interview rounds I was told that they are no longer filling the position.

Interview Questions
  • Talk through your portfolio and describe challenges and how you solved them

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iHeartMedia (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

Interviewer was very nice and very thorough. It wasn't a technical interview but a great chance to show off your personality and what you are looking to get out of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

Very straight forward. Really nice. Definitely listen and be respectful to your interviewers. It was a very easy and nice process! Only 2 rounds of interviews for me which was great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

I’ve had 2 interviews with IHM and both of them resulted in being ghosted. I sent thank you notes after both interviews and didn’t receive a reply (expected) but also never heard back within the timeframe they gave me… so I followed up to see how the interview process was moving on their end and never received a response. Super disappointing and really unfair to do to a candidate that took the time to prepare

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral interview questions… tell me about a time when…

iHeartMedia

Application

I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

Spoke with two senior members of the Account Management team as well as the recruiters before the first round interview and after when I received my offer. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, the recruiter is based out of a smaller company called Unified, so I almost missed their call when they reached out with the offer, so be aware of that!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHeartMedia

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iHeartMedia

Interview

Initially, the process was going very smoothly. The hiring manager for this role was very responsive, but I was told I was not given the chance for the role since I could not start right away - understandable. Overall, from the experience, the culture at iHeart seems very good!

Interview Questions
  • Typical first time interview questions - tell me about your background, what motivates you, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 467 Interviews