iSelect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iSelect Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at iSelect

Sort:

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham, Victoria (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iSelect (Cheltenham, Victoria (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the process lengthy, disorganised and without any real structure or direction. The people are seem really nice , if not a little into the kool-aid ..... but in general i was waiting for the punch line.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iSelect (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a presentation from HR manager at the beginning who was very nice. We then had to get into groups and solve a problem involving cards. I think they were monitoring how we interacted with our team members etc. We then had to have a 1 on 1 interview asking the usual questions and then a separate 1 on 1 with a different senior member of staff where we had to perform a role play.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem at work with a customer an fixed it   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, Victoria (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iSelect (Cheltenham, Victoria (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Complete an online questionnaire before the interview to determine suitability for a sales role. Normal interview questions, some related to sales, then mock phone sales run through, feedback and another go at the sales run through.

Call Centre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iSelect (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

We had to listen to trainer talking about the different brand and products they have for clients. Then you go to another room for a one to one interview and then they put you on the phone to test you out

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.