iTalent Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iTalent Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was via the phone with the hiring manager and followed up by 2 additional people from the team. Questions were well thought out and very pointed to get a feel on my qualifications. It lasted exactly 30 minutes so I could get to the next interview on time. We had to end abruptly.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my "working style" to determine if I'd fit in the team.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a great interview that included a 1:1 with one of the owners. It was a simple interview that made me feel comfortable and at ease. I was impressed with the simplicity and enjoyed that part of the interview very much.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into this company?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very real. We had conversations, not canned interview questions. They were prompt, friendly and informative. They got the interviews scheduled and the offer to me in 2 days. They actually answered emails and phone calls. It was a 5 star experience, and I'm so glad I accepted their offer!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager - I was able to address any concerns and provided relevant suggestions. My recruiter thoroughly prepared me by giving me insights to not only the team but the hiring manager as well. Of course I felt her support from start to finish!

Interview Questions

• About relevant previous experience   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is standard in my opinion. iTalent screens qualified candidates based on experience and client requirements. If you're a good fit, you'll receive a call to screen you further.

If you pass an initial iTalent phone screen, then you're info is passed along to the hiring manager or team. They will review and decide if they want to have an initial phone screen or another interview process (i.e., panel or group interviews).

Client interviews vary so be prepared for phone or in-person interviews. Do your homework and ask lots of questions from the recruiter to gain any insight about the position and responsibilities. You want to be prepared and stand out especially if you're interviewing with one of iTalent's clients.

Interview Questions

• Show me your work samples and other deliverables.   1 Answer

Senior Chagge Management PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTalent Corporation (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed with 2 managers - one was new to the client company and one was seasoned. This struck a good balance. I appreciated the management's straight-forward approach in getting back to me and letting me know the status of my interview results. I had something in writing confirming my offer the very next day.

Interview Questions

• My questions were scenario-based to verify that I understood change management methodology and approach.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.