Interviews at ideamagix
Interviews for Top Jobs at ideamagix
- Web Developer (5)
- Business Development (3)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Digital Marketing Internship (1)
- Business Development Associate (1)
- IOS Developer (1)
- PHP Developer (1)
- Web Developer Intern (1)
- Web Designer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Front End Web Developer (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in Feb 2017
During the interview, I was greeted well and asked to wait for my turn. It looked so crisp the interview started at exact time. I was a bit nervous as there were many other candidates for the same profile for which I had applied. However during the interview, the interviewer made me feel comfortable, asked me about myself. The interview went well and there were series of questions that were asked. I received a call from them after a week confirming about my appointment. Superb interviews I have attended till date.
- What do you think the manager’s role is in closing deals?
- Tell us about your last 3 failures and what you learnt from them.
- If you were to choose either of these : maintaining clients or growing the business, what would it be, and how do you justify your selection?