ideamagix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ideamagix

2.1

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

Appalling is the correct word to describe the interview process. The office consists of 1 or 2 rooms in a shabby building in Wagle Estate. All the candidates are called for the interview for various positions at the same date , time and venue. All the candidates are asked to fill the same Aptitude Form irrespective of the post that they are applying for. There is no place in the office so candidates are asked to fill the form near the stair case where there are no chairs, fans, lights etc. Aptitude form asks you to refer 3 candidates for various positions. Upon filling the form , you are informed that the position is no longer available and that you may leave. Staff has no decency and doesn't know how to speak to candidates. Its mind boggling how can a position be filled up in 10 mins from the interview start time and date. All in all a forgettable experience and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do your friends describe you?
      2. Why should we hire you?
      3. What do you know about the company?
      4. Describe yourself
      5. Title of your autobiography
      6. Entrepreneurial idea to invest $100 mn
      7. Why are manholes round?
      8. If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
      9. Blood relation question - "The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife"?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

During the interview, I was greeted well and asked to wait for my turn.
    It looked so crisp the interview started at exact time. I was a bit nervous as there were many other candidates for the same profile for which I had applied.

However during the interview, the interviewer made me feel comfortable, asked me about myself. The interview went well and there were series of questions that were asked.

I received a call from them after a week confirming about my appointment.

Superb interviews I have attended till date.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the manager’s role is in closing deals?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your last 3 failures and what you learnt from them.   Answer Question
    • If you were to choose either of these : maintaining clients or growing the business, what would it be, and how do you justify your selection?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and I was made comfortable. It was merely exchange of ideas and things I would be bringing on the table.
    It was more about knowing each other.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix.

Interview

I had applied online, and a week later I get a call from them asking if I can complete a test assignment. The next day I received a mail stating the particulars of the test and the time limit. I completed the task within the stipulated time and mailed it to them. I tried calling them, but all listed numbers (mobile) were switched off. A week later I got thru and I asked about the feedback. Apparently they were not aware of the mail; they said they would check and revert.
    1 month - no response.

Interview Questions

• An iOS application consisting of 4 users (admin, hod, teacher, student), each with their own set of use-cases.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.