ideamagix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ideamagix

2.1

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Face to face one-day interview process.
    Interview process was good and easy if your basics are clear.
    I Applied for web designer/front end developer position, but as I was a CS pass out, they asked my a few Java and C questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions.
      Basic question on web technologies languages (HTML, CSS, JS)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix in April 2016.

Interview

Telephonic then face to face interview.
    Easy round, asked questions related to previous employment. Friendly environment. Overall experience was good, did not take much time.
    Prompt response from the manager, no need to wait long for the results.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled up their form on the website. They asked for some details which was cool.
    Within 3 days I got a call. A call comping in so soon shows that the company is desperate to hire. Was called for an interview at a location different than the regular workplace. Seemed weird to me. The office was named santkrupa enterprises which was in no connection with ideamagix. the interviewer who claimed to be the owner looked like a janitor and had a micro brain which reeked of overflowing ego.
    The very next day i got an offer letter which i gladly rejected as I couldn't handle the ego of the owner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • how can you get me business   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and I was made comfortable. It was merely exchange of ideas and things I would be bringing on the table.
    It was more about knowing each other.