inVentiv Health Clinical Data Manager I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

inVentiv Health Clinical Data Manager I Interview Questions

Interviews at inVentiv Health

2.7

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in October 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter. Then after review of my resume, two phone interviews were set up. Both interviews had two managers on them. InVentiv is the first CRO that I've worked for that drug tested.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked from home before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for inVentiv Health

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

30 minute telephone interview with Recruiter, followed by 1 hour group conference call interviews with the remote teams. Not much in the way of free-flowing conversation. They ask, you answer. One interviewer was less open to allow me to ask questions, and seemed put off by the questions I did ask. They had their list of situational questions to ask, you answer...onto the next. Not much back and forth dialogue.
    The recruiters email communication appeared young and immature. Often she would respond to a request with a single "K.". No 'Hello', no 'Sincerely' salutations. In formal business discussions, I'd expect as least an 'Okay'.

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational questions regarding challenges you've experienced in the past, and how you were able to overcome them. Give examples how you've successfully managed/mentored global team members across different time zones.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Pune) in April 2011.

Interview

Good
    Nice questions

Interview Questions

• They asked my difficult faced in my carrier   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.