Dell Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Companies matching "Dell" in India

Dell Interviews in India

www.dell.com /  HQ: Round Rock, TX

756 Interviews in India (of 2,518)

3.0 Average

Dell Orto India Interviews in India

HQ: Pune

1 Interviews in India (of 1)

3.0 Average

Dell Interview Questions in India

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were based on HDL programming, which was totally unexpected, considering that it was for a software position

3 Answers

Can u plz temme whether they asked u to write programs or just objectives in C in the frst round

The questions were all Multiple Choice.

Thank you !:) btwn can u plz share sme info abt hw many questions asked ,and also the time duration of the round ,Thanks in advance :)

You are given a dynamic stack, with random numbers constantly being pushed in, and popped out. At any given time, what is the smallest number in the stack. Condition 1 - You are not allowed to scan the entire stack and search for the smallest number. Condition 2 - You cannot use more storage space than the stack itself.

2 Answers

The most difficult question I had to answer was about the gaps I had in my career. They wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be quitting soon.

2 Answers

Why do you found 200 issues in the Software product .. was the product buggy :)

2 Answers

Suppose a basketball match is going on and apart from conventional manner to record that game i.e. video recording, I want to record that game in a structure, so which structure u will use and with which fields, to record that game so that whenever i go through that structure i'll get the whole description of the match event-wise i.e. what happened at which time.

2 Answers

Do you believe in hard work or smart work?

3 Answers

In third technical round the interviewer asked me to write an algorithm to sort an array of integers which has only tow values 0 and 1 without using second loop and with best possible time complexity.

2 Answers

Tell something about yourself ? Why should we take you ?

2 Answers

How do you handle stake holders

1 Answer