infrasoft technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

infrasoft technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

I joined as a fresher to this company. First there will be aptitude test. After one technical round which was very easy.In technical interview as fresher they will ask just basic in Java. After that HR interview will be there.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher they Have just asked basic concept of OOPS.
    Aptitude round was little bit difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for infrasoft technologies

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring process in Infrasoft is very easy. I have attended few interviews but never have had such a smooth Interview process.
    First interview was with clients, they prefer F2F , in some cases they will allow for telephonic.
    Depends on client they take 2-3 Interview.
    With Infrasoft employees you only get to interact during HR discussion only.
    HR person was very polite and humble.
    Overall they have very smooth Interview process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in February 2016.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and offer. nothing much quite easy interview. 1st round was telephonic and general testing related stuff was asked. second round too was a video call and it was as easy as the first, almost same repetative questions. the following day was a HR call to discuss the salary and thats it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.