infrasoft technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

infrasoft technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Took three rounds of interview and two rounds we're technical.

In the final round, they gave positive feedback as selected and HR provided Negative feedback in call.

Please do not waste any ones time.

RPA Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had totally 3 rounds..

1st was a client technical Interview with basic questions on past projects and technologies worked on.

A week later got call for 2nd round and it was again a technical 4 person interview at the client site.. Had questions on real time scenarios, ITIL related questions, past experiences and projects, basic RPA questions, etc.

Final round was a managerial discussion, again at the client site.. Basic behavioral questions and past experience related questions, etc.

Finally got a call to come down to Infrasoft for HR discussion and it was a telephonic round with the Head office HR.. Mostly background verification and past experiences related questions..

Finally salary discussion round and was offered what I had given as expected CTC..

Overall process was smooth and went fast. No issues at any point.. Well planned interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

I joined as a fresher to this company. First there will be aptitude test. After one technical round which was very easy.In technical interview as fresher they will ask just basic in Java. After that HR interview will be there.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher they Have just asked basic concept of OOPS.
      Aptitude round was little bit difficult.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring process in Infrasoft is very easy. I have attended few interviews but never have had such a smooth Interview process.
    First interview was with clients, they prefer F2F , in some cases they will allow for telephonic.
    Depends on client they take 2-3 Interview.
    With Infrasoft employees you only get to interact during HR discussion only.
    HR person was very polite and humble.
    Overall they have very smooth Interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in February 2016.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and offer. nothing much quite easy interview. 1st round was telephonic and general testing related stuff was asked. second round too was a video call and it was as easy as the first, almost same repetative questions. the following day was a HR call to discuss the salary and thats it.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in December 2010.

Interview

2 years experience person interviewing 10 years experience person. You can imagine the rest. No need to tell anything about recruitment process. only one HR is there at pune branch who is also not capable of handling things.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

I had attended a walkin drive on Saturday...the entire process was well coordinated.My interview lasted for about half an hour.I was called at the office again next week when my managerial & HR round was done,

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Round -> 1st Technical Interview -> 2nd Technical Interview -> HR Round.
    Interviewers are managers having the best knowledge of the domain. So go well prepared. Core knowledge is important, a start of the interview they ask core questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

They Take 3 round in total.
    1.) Written Aptitute Test
    2.) Face to face Technical.
    3.) Telephonic HR.

Written test is average with mixed ques of Quantative,logical reasoning ,English comprehension.
    Second Face2Face round was bit moderate they ask all the topic you have written in Resume.And the basic basic concept from java but in complicated way so you need to answer them carefully. Because they do cross ques on it.

Interview Questions

• Collection Framework
      difference between enumerator and iterator
      how to store the data through Javascript.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through placement consultancy. The whole interview process took roughly 3 hours where in there were 2 rounds, first technical round by a T.L( which I seriously doubt) and second technical by a team manger.
    In first round, the T.L asked simple questions from Core Java on topics like HashMap, Interface etc. whose answers he was verifying from Google on his laptop.
    Managerial round was good as the manager seemed to have some idea about the technologies his team was working on.

Interview Questions

• What is interface and why we use it?   1 Answer
    • Which web service is more secure, SOAP or REST?   1 Answer
    • Do you know Spring and Hibernate framework?   Answer Question
    • He showed screenshot image of few java codes (On Collection framework topic) from his mobile phone and asked to solve. After my answer he would compare it with output in screenshots in the very next image.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.