infrasoft technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.8

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in April 2017.

Interview

three round was there
    two technical rounds base on manual and automation testing and one HR round
    whole process take whole day
    technical first round was quite easy and second round was difficult.

Interview Questions

• tell me three testing skill ti select u   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies.

Interview

There is one telephonic round and 2 to 3 technical round(by the client) followed by the HR rounds and this is valid in case you are being recruited for the client

Storage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Interview

I had cleared 4 Rounds (1st Technical,2nd Technical, 3rd Client round Technical from onsite at client location, 4th HR Round at Infrasoft office) & They have released offer letter also everything was normal at this point.

I use work on MNC company I have done resignation in my MNC company and when I left from my present company . I gave call to HR before 1Day of joining date she is saying we have hired someone else with low budget ur post has filled and we don't have any opening as of now sry we can't do anything.they have not informed me that they have hired someone else.

On this company trust I left from present company and I ignore some other offers.

At last I came on road.......This is my sad story....

One more thing to forgot same thing happened with my friend also so we both are on road....

Dot NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in June 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR Team. I had a telephonic interview . Interview was long almost 1hour. Interviewer asked me 10 question we had long discussion on each question. which was very good. But he was tricking me. I failed mostly in all question. He was stuck in one topic interface and abstraction. Thats it. Seriously nobody uses interface people having 20yrs of exp dont use it.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

It was well managed process wherein series of discussions took place. I have been interviewed on competency based method. Job clarity has been provided. Team strength & roles have been explained.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Process followed.
    The interview was tough. It took place at the company's office itself. There were 3 rounds of interviews. Technical, Panel and HR Interview.
    HR round would be focused on communication skills; technical round would test your knowledge about product & process & business round would be focused on suitability for the job.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Overall process was good. They are very quick in the interview process.
    Technical panel and the HR had been very helpful who had followed the processes quite all.
    The outcome of the process was overwhelming. I am thankful that I bagged the offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in December 2013.

Interview

total 2 rounds of technical & 1 round of HR.
    1st round is telephonic by 2 persons covering basics on my skillset and checking my stress levels.
    1 face-face at office location by a senior who covered entirely on technical aspects.
    1 HR round, that finalizes your Monetory aspects.

Interview Questions

• Depends on skill set. I applied for Java so questions are on Java and its related specifications.
      coverage on java, j2ee, jsp, servlets, struts, spring and hibernate..
      Concentrate on core java mainly that could help you in getting a positive opinion with interviewer.
      core java includes oops, collections, basic keywords, threading, jdbc.
      Must to have programming skills as sometimes, interviewers can give you a problem & ask you to provide solution associating to the above mentioned areas.   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

over the phone and face to face. I t was a great interaction to have an interview. Asked a lot about web testing. Though i was specialised in SAP testing.

Interview Questions

• about Agile,V&V and Waterfall Model Differences and differences between web and standalone applications.   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

It was not to easy but getting selected if u are sound enough is easy. timing was 1 to 1 and half hours. they grill u on technical skills of java spring hibernate etc. core java was also asked. if u are experienced they ask about ur projects in your prev company

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.