infrasoft technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.8

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

It took one whole day to complete 4 rounds of interview. first round was telephonic, where the panel asked basic java,Spring questions. then there was gap of 2 hours for next round with a senior person and third round was with VP. final round with HR was also a telephonic

RPA Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had totally 3 rounds..

1st was a client technical Interview with basic questions on past projects and technologies worked on.

A week later got call for 2nd round and it was again a technical 4 person interview at the client site.. Had questions on real time scenarios, ITIL related questions, past experiences and projects, basic RPA questions, etc.

Final round was a managerial discussion, again at the client site.. Basic behavioral questions and past experience related questions, etc.

Finally got a call to come down to Infrasoft for HR discussion and it was a telephonic round with the Head office HR.. Mostly background verification and past experiences related questions..

Finally salary discussion round and was offered what I had given as expected CTC..

Overall process was smooth and went fast. No issues at any point.. Well planned interviews

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in September 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of Technical one with infrasoft senior testing member and second with client and 2 Rounds of HR interview .'
    1 Round is telephonic round of basic manual testing question with basic banking domain interview questions.
    2nd Round is with client for banking domain interview questions
    then HR round mostly for salary negotiations and other processes

Interview Questions

• Manual , Automation and Domain related questions   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in April 2015.

Interview

It was normal.first round was apti with moderate level question. Followed by one technical and one H.R. round on the same day.so overall it was a nice exposure for a fresher level.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a telephonic HR interview taken by Mr. Gopi who had just joined the organisation 6 months back. Has no experience about IT sales and Staff Augmentation. Without even qualifying to technical round he just rejected my profile. Which I find a little unfair

Interview Questions

• Regarding staff augmentation?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in April 2017.

Interview

three round was there
    two technical rounds base on manual and automation testing and one HR round
    whole process take whole day
    technical first round was quite easy and second round was difficult.

Interview Questions

• tell me three testing skill ti select u   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Took three rounds of interview and two rounds we're technical.

In the final round, they gave positive feedback as selected and HR provided Negative feedback in call.

Please do not waste any ones time.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Round -> 1st Technical Interview -> 2nd Technical Interview -> HR Round.
    Interviewers are managers having the best knowledge of the domain. So go well prepared. Core knowledge is important, a start of the interview they ask core questions.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Worst experience I have had till now. The Hr was not bothered at all about candidates. They made us feel unwelcome through their lack of interest in conducting the whole process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring process in Infrasoft is very easy. I have attended few interviews but never have had such a smooth Interview process.
    First interview was with clients, they prefer F2F , in some cases they will allow for telephonic.
    Depends on client they take 2-3 Interview.
    With Infrasoft employees you only get to interact during HR discussion only.
    HR person was very polite and humble.
    Overall they have very smooth Interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.