infrasoft technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.8

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in April 2017.

Interview

three round was there
    two technical rounds base on manual and automation testing and one HR round
    whole process take whole day
    technical first round was quite easy and second round was difficult.

Interview Questions

• tell me three testing skill ti select u   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

since I started as a fresher I had to complete all the rounds like Aptitude test, group interview, technical round, HR round.Luckily I cleared all the rounds and got selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your college project   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

I had given a 4 rounds of interviews.It was not that much complicated.They offered a good salary.If they dont offer u then u can negotiate with them

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Process followed.
    The interview was tough. It took place at the company's office itself. There were 3 rounds of interviews. Technical, Panel and HR Interview.
    HR round would be focused on communication skills; technical round would test your knowledge about product & process & business round would be focused on suitability for the job.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Overall process was good. They are very quick in the interview process.
    Technical panel and the HR had been very helpful who had followed the processes quite all.
    The outcome of the process was overwhelming. I am thankful that I bagged the offer.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Chennai) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an Skype interview, it was about banking sector.It was an easy one if u had known something abt banks.I went through an agency ,they were very helpful and was very keen to get me a job .

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Chennai) in March 2016.

Interview

First round of interview conducted through Telephonic Conversation.One Round Conducted through online. 15 Minutes of time was taken for interview and it was the final and later it took long days to announce the final result.

Interview Questions

• Asked about investment in Banking and General banking terms and shared my experience to the employer.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Chennai) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was ok. After 1st technical round, client wants to have a telephonic round but Infrasoft HR team said that its face2face. I was been waiting at the client location around 1 1/2 hour to get the correct info. Better communicate to the candidate appropriately so that mis-communications will not happen furthur

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Better package, not sure about the work-life balance and the company benefits

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

over the phone and face to face. I t was a great interaction to have an interview. Asked a lot about web testing. Though i was specialised in SAP testing.

Interview Questions

• about Agile,V&V and Waterfall Model Differences and differences between web and standalone applications.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview first up. After i got shortlisted for the F2F interview, i had a couple of rounds of the same. This was followed by an HR Assessment.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my experience and how am i going to contribute towards Infrasoft's success   1 Answer