Find jobs for Java Developer

infrasoft technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in Dec 2017

Interview

They Take 3 round in total. 1.) Written Aptitute Test 2.) Face to face Technical. 3.) Telephonic HR. Written test is average with mixed ques of Quantative,logical reasoning ,English comprehension. Second Face2Face round was bit moderate they ask all the topic you have written in Resume.And the basic basic concept from java but in complicated way so you need to answer them carefully. Because they do cross ques on it.

Interview Questions
  • Collection Framework difference between enumerator and iterator how to store the data through Javascript.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in Sep 2017

Interview

Aptitude Round -> 1st Technical Interview -> 2nd Technical Interview -> HR Round. Interviewers are managers having the best knowledge of the domain. So go well prepared. Core knowledge is important, a start of the interview they ask core questions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in Apr 2014

Interview

I had attended a walkin drive on Saturday...the entire process was well coordinated.My interview lasted for about half an hour.I was called at the office again next week when my managerial & HR round was done,

Interview Questions
infrasoft technologies
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in Dec 2010

Interview

2 years experience person interviewing 10 years experience person. You can imagine the rest. No need to tell anything about recruitment process. only one HR is there at pune branch who is also not capable of handling things.

Popular Careers with infrasoft technologies Job Seekers