infrasoft technologies Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

infrasoft technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in December 2010.

Interview

2 years experience person interviewing 10 years experience person. You can imagine the rest. No need to tell anything about recruitment process. only one HR is there at pune branch who is also not capable of handling things.

Other Interview Reviews for infrasoft technologies

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

I had attended a walkin drive on Saturday...the entire process was well coordinated.My interview lasted for about half an hour.I was called at the office again next week when my managerial & HR round was done,

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Round -> 1st Technical Interview -> 2nd Technical Interview -> HR Round.
    Interviewers are managers having the best knowledge of the domain. So go well prepared. Core knowledge is important, a start of the interview they ask core questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

They Take 3 round in total.
    1.) Written Aptitute Test
    2.) Face to face Technical.
    3.) Telephonic HR.

Written test is average with mixed ques of Quantative,logical reasoning ,English comprehension.
    Second Face2Face round was bit moderate they ask all the topic you have written in Resume.And the basic basic concept from java but in complicated way so you need to answer them carefully. Because they do cross ques on it.

Interview Questions

• Collection Framework
      difference between enumerator and iterator
      how to store the data through Javascript.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.