infrasoft technologies Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

infrasoft technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was overall good.
First there was a test containing aptitude, logical, reasoning and flowchart questions.
The questions were quite good.
Then there was GD.
After that selected ones were called for interview. First there was technical interview. They asked only basics in the languages maintained in my resume. Then there was HR interview, containing HR round questions.
It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for infrasoft technologies

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

Core java advance java question some question related to database
    They will ask you how early you can join the company
    negotiation on the salary structure
    HR people are very help full in terms of interview process

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

I had attended a walkin drive on Saturday...the entire process was well coordinated.My interview lasted for about half an hour.next, HR round was done nicely simple.for 3+ years experienced intreiew i attended.You can imagine the rest. No need to tell anything about recruitment process. interview process completely easy and simple just some basic knowledge in subject is enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Kolkata) in January 2014.

Interview

First a general apti and technical written test was conducted which had questions of average difficulty. The technical portion had questions from java and asp.net.
    Then there was a GD round for the shortlisted students followed by a technical and then a HR interview.
    I reached the final round and am still awaiting the results.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. All questions were relatively very easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process is the same as other companies for freshers

Interview Questions

• same as other companies for freshers   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in January 2010.

Interview

It was a very long interview process with 3 rounds .Apti. 2. was the group discussion followed by the technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i joined as a fresher so there was no negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Worst experience I have had till now. The Hr was not bothered at all about candidates. They made us feel unwelcome through their lack of interest in conducting the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune) in April 2015.

Interview

Not a very tough process. Total 2 technical rounds conducted. And one HR round they ask basic questions on C# , SQl and dot Net.. The complete process took 2 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies.

Interview

Took 8 to 9 rounds from 11am to 9pm. Asked me to leave. I received a mail next day saying I am selected and asked me to share scanned documents. After that no mails no calls for 1 week. I called them and asked about my status HR said they are looking for 13more candidates once they recruit everyone they will give a call and it may take 6months. Its been 2 years and I never received a call or a mail. Wasted my whole day and also my documents.

Interview Questions

• lots of technical questions from 7 to 8 people for a fresher level hiring process.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.