inoXapps Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

inoXapps Interview Questions

3.2

Sort:

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inoXapps in January 2013.

Interview

Many rounds were there.

At College
    1. Core Java Online Test
    2. Written programming round
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR interview (formality)

At Company's Office
    5. Programming Test
    6. Technical Interview (based on 5th round)
    7. Technical Interview (test to know your passion)
    8. Android App Assignment (learning ability)

App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at inoXapps.

Interview

1.) Online Java Test
    2.) Coding Test
    3.) Technical f2f interview
    4.) HR
    5.) Technical F2F at Noida

Interview Questions

• Overall Easy but lengthy and tiring process and HR was difficult.   Answer Question

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at inoXapps (New Delhi) in December 2012.

Interview

There are 2 technical written exam after that there is an interview consisting of basic questions on java.

Interview Questions

• Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer method.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inoXapps (New Delhi) in April 2013.

Interview

First round- online test of half hour that consisted basic java questions.
    Second round- Coding(3 ques).
    Third round- Technical Interview
    Fourth Round- Technical Interview at company's office.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inoXapps (Noida).

Interview

First round was Aptitude cum Technical Test. Aptitude Questions are easy. Technical checks your basics.
    Second round consisted of writing 3 programs in 45 minutes. Each has different level of difficulty.
    Then they call for Final Technical and HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• If you get through the Second round then everything else is easy   Answer Question

Other Better Options available with much better salary

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inoXapps.

Interview

1:Technical written round, coding round
    2:f2f technical interview
    3:f2f technical and hr interview

Interview Questions

• simple questions like printing 1 if 0 is input and vice-versa without using switch and if.   3 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation as i was fresher

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inoXapps.

Interview

1. A form needs to be filled with certain questions related to apps and games.
    2. If they like your answer you will get another email asking some more questions related to apps to test your understanding of the current app scenario.
    3. After this you get a call for a Personal Interview.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at inoXapps.

Interview

There were 5 rounds
    1st round: online written test. there were18 questions based on java
    2nd round: Again it was a written round. 2 programs and code for optimization
    3rd round : Basics of java - inheritance,exception handling,packages,interface,abstract classes
    4th round: Asked me to optimize the same code and programs written in round two.
    Final round : with the co-founder .. he asked me to optimize the code further.

Interview Questions

• optimization of code again and again   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inoXapps (Noida) in July 2012.

Interview

Basics, Logic and Communication, the three pillars over which the whole process is based. If this three hurdles are jumped over, next is are you a soldier in programming. Another important aspect is communication, if one can't communicate clearly, how one is expected to work in a flow. Logics, the problem solver, they are basically looking for programmer who writes programmes like an expert is playing in CS (Counter Strike)

Interview Questions

• It was about my basic knowledge of the subject, here Java and OOPS concepts. Then logic problem which may not have been taken from the textbook, but sounded more like a real world problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at inoXapps (Noida) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was not so difficult, a technical round (very basic java and logical questions). An HR round (just formality). A round with CTO (selection or rejection deciding round). A final negotiation with the CEO.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.