invenioLSI Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Applied online14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at invenioLSI (New Delhi)

Interview

interview had 6 steps:- 1) Aptitude test 2) Group Discussion 3)Level 1 Technical Round 4) Level 2 Technical Round 5) Managerial Round 6)HR round All the rounds participated were judged on understanding and delivery with confidence.

Interview Questions
  • Java,SQL,OOPS Concepts, Small coding question on any known programming language.
    Answer Question

invenioLSI

Application

I interviewed at invenioLSI

Interview

It had 4 steps first was the test which I cleared then we went for GD round and then we had L1 interview which was about oops and sql and asked about projects and then L2 interview where the asked about projects and one Sql query.

Interview Questions
  • Inheritance, joins, redundant data remove from table, access modifiers, encapsulation and one query
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at invenioLSI (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

4 rounds having Online test-GD round- Technical round-Hr round. Online test is basically an aptitude test and regarding your course study.. GD round is all about confidence.. Technical is the where where u really need to be prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

invenioLSI

Application

I interviewed at invenioLSI

Interview

It was one to one online interview. It was mostly based on resume. Some coding questions were asked. Interviewer asked me about my projects in detail. Some hr questions were also there like your strengths and weakness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at invenioLSI (Riyadh) in May 2021

Interview

The interviews for a job in Saudi Arabia First interview: Basic discussion about the company, the role and the offer Second Interview L1( First formal 1): Different questions regarding the CV, the job role, SAP certificates .... Third Interview L2: General interview questions ( what they look for are the personal qualities and communication skills )

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is SAP S/4 Hana? Q: Talk about the agile methodology? Q: Types of tax in Saudi Arabia Q: Basic accounting + balance sheet Q: what TRM stand for? tax and revenue management
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at invenioLSI (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two rounds technical and one Hr round. Bit of tough interview made me tough to clear. Overall good experience. People are very supportive during the interview process and so on etc etc etc etc etc etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in De Zoom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at invenioLSI (De Zoom) in Jan 2021

Interview

L1 was technical. L2 was technical along with the Delivery Head about other aspects of project delivery and consulting skills. The L2 interview was well done. I was provided with company details and role clarity at the beginning of the interview. I was allowed to ask questions at the end. It was interactive and done professionally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

invenioLSI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at invenioLSI in Dec 2020

Interview

It has two technical rounds and 1 hr round , where aptitude test was taken at found 1st and technical interview at round 2nd.. took 2 weeks to complete those technical rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

invenioLSI

Application

I interviewed at invenioLSI

Interview

The sat down, so did I. We talked, smiled, laughed and asked each other questions. Answered them and blah blah blah. Followed up and I did the same thing in the next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

invenioLSI

Application

I interviewed at invenioLSI

Interview

Basic questions in first round and it was about 20 mins. Waited for one hour for the second round, this is of 30 mins and with QA head. Personal, behavioral and technical questions followed by HR round. HR has asked about every point in the resume. Final is of online examination. Have to qualify else you will not be selected.

Interview Questions
  • What is testing? Explain about the old projects, roles and responsibilities.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews