Scholar@sap Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Scholar@sap Interview Questions

scholar@sap interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Write a program to add numbers present in a String , example : Gl123a45ssd908oo6r, so the program should give 123 + 45 + 908 + 6 = 1082 as the result. There were 2 more programming questions related to stacks and linkedlists and one question on probability followed by a logical puzzle question.

4 Answers

def findSum(str1): temp = "0" Sum = 0 for ch in str1: if (ch.isdigit()): temp += ch else: Sum += int(temp) temp = "0" return Sum + int(temp) str1 = "Gl123a45ssd908oo6r" print(findSum(str1))

import re result = re.sub("[A-z]"," ",input) res = result.split(" ") sum=0 for i in res: if not i == "": sum+=int(i) input = input()

str=input() temp=0 sum=0 for i in str: if(i.isdigit()): temp=(temp*10)+int(i) else: sum=sum+temp temp=0 print(sum)

Write a program to find sum of numbers from a given string. ABC123DEF098QWE FIND SUM OF 123+098

2 Answers

1.Tell me about yourself? and after that 2.Diff between C and C++ 3.Diff between Multilevel inheritence and Multiple inheritance 4.One small puzzle 5.If there is a cricket world cup match to be scheduled and its time table to be prepared then write a data base tables for that using primary key and foreign key 6.Find the second largest element in an array

1 Answer

find largest palindrome substring in the given string.

find 2nd max no. in an array

1 Answer

Even though I mentioned only C and C++,they asked questions on JAVA and SQL. I mean that is absurd even after I told them I don't know anything about JAVA and SQL.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. What is OOP. What is abstraction and give an real life example.. What is inheritance and its types. explain with example. etc..

110 of 36 Interview Questions