Key Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Key Account Manager Interview Questions

Key account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

financial product knowledge like what is futures what is call options and put options some basic concept about the market. how the things matter to market what is sentiments of buyers and sellers about specific news etc.

What is your greatest strength? ... What is your greatest weakness? ... Why should we hire you? What are your salary expectations? Why are you leaving or why have you left your job? Why do you want this job? How do you handle stress and pressure?

Sell me a pen , sell me your mobile, be a vendor and sell me your services, why zomato, why do u want to leave your current company

1 Answer

Normal Question only , they will check only your communication and willingness to work and need to be very smart in approach

It was a friendly talk what I had and if they are impressed then hr will discuss the package and guide you on further formalities

1 Answer

all the basic questions about my self what i have achieved in last organization my skills and they had very clearly mentioned about their working strategy and what they expect from the candidate.

1 Answer

Will you be able to joing us at 20% less salary than what you are getting currently? Hahaha!