L2 support engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

L2 support engineer Interview Questions

l2 support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why exactly u want to leave your job ?

2 Answers

Currently i am working for a proprietaryship concern (Panasonic Distributors ) which i am not getting any sorts of financial benefits except from my salary.And i would like to have knowledge on mulitple products.Since AGC is into multiple products i would like to have the changes.

i would like to have knowledge on mulitple products.Since AGC is into multiple products i would like to have the changes.I am currently into Panasonic Telecom Business

Related to my job title

2 Answers

Using jugs of 5L and 3L get 1L and 4L

1 Answer

I don't think the questions were difficult but tricky yes, not the usual/popular questions expected at interviews. 1. Display 10 most CPU intensive processes or Display process sorted on CPU usage. I know its ps, but the answer is more elaborate, something like ps -eo %cpu,pid,comm | sort -nr | head -10 or top command (?) 2. How to get the last 10 lines of a file (easy) tail filename 3. How to zip and unzip files in unix? (easy) gzip and gunzip bzip2 and bunzip2 zip and unzip (explain with syntax) 4. How do you display line nos. in files( easy) cat -n filename or nl pr(Paginating output) pr -n 5. How do you fire a shell script? (easy) sh file.sh bash file.sh or chmod +x file.sh // Give execute permission ./file.sh 6. How do you save and exit from vi editor? (easy) :wq 7. How do you create a new file? (This is a generic question & rather tricky. I hope one of the answer suffices!) vi input mode press [i] and type :x cat > foo touch emp.lst // creates a file if it doesn't exist 8. Name some shell scripts used for monitoring? (Generic no specific answer) Check alert log files for error messages, Checking disk usage so on.

1 Answer

How do you determine the culprit thread in the with thread dump?

About past experience

1 Answer

About Citrix and xendesktops, VC, VOIP, server side, basic of networking etc... current org work experience and what was the current job role, current employee count etc...

1 Answer

Candidates were given online test through mobile which is quite appreciable. They are asked to login through an URL with a candidate ID and password and the tests were on Aptitude, English Grammar and Basic Technical questions related to troubleshooting Desktops/laptops.

1 Answer

1. Wireless network printer related , Group policy management, Symantec encryption, Domain user lock out policy , Out look port numbers, Mail server , Blue screen death, No network issue

110 of 21 Interview Questions