Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor.co.in

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV, US

Assistant manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your favorite PacSun brands? Or what are you favorite trends of the season?

3 Answers

This isn't a particularly hard question, but it's one I find people generally aren't prepared for and it's definitely a harder question to BS if you're caught off guard. A quick interviewee can usually make up something if asked about their strengths, weakness, or a time they did such and such but if you know nothing about the product this question will show your interviewer that. Also, be prepared to put together an outfit, most interview include some sort of on the floor "activity" so it's best to be familiar with that particular store layout as well. Really we're looking to hire our customers, people that know and can represent our brand. Keep that in mind and you should do fine.

What if you never have worn their clothing?

Even if you haven't worn the clothing, if you're seriously wanting a job with the company you need to familiarize yourself with the brands and styles, not only is a a huge consideration in the hiring process but it will be vital to doing your job should you get hired.

What do you think it will be like to work here?

1 Answer

What would you do if you promised a customer something by noon, and your supervisor then called for a noon staff meeting at 11:50 am?

1 Answer

I was asked if I would be afraid of Bully Breed Dogs.

1 Answer

What do you want to be when you grow up.

3 Answers

What do you like least about yourself?

Can I be at an interview with 30 minutes before they close the doors

1 Answer

When will items be delivered

1 Answer

Do you have tax credit experience?

What Qualities would I be Bringing to the company