Software engineer Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV, US

software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with Angular?

2 Answers

I've taken some classes online as well as played with the code in a dev environment to explore all the possibilities with the language, including writing custom directives, custom tags and web forms. I was not required by my current job to utilize it because our projects didn't call for it.

Do not go for interview at aristocrat. They do not have any requirement, they are just advertising his company. If you will give more than 90% correct answer, then also they will not hire you. They are asking questins like as they are willing to give package of 50 Lacs, but they will give even good salary. Interviewer of aristocrat are thinking that, they are British and interviewee are indians. NEVER GO FOR INTERVIEW AT ARISTOCRAT, ITS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

basically the test was a high school, entry level modest C set of 3-5 lines long questions, all in almost K&R meant to test if you knew that local variables are not initialized, to see if a for goes beyond nSize - 1, that being given a pointer you can access it using an array and other things of this sort. responses were automatically grilled (just like dmv office) and the so called "technical" recruiter was apparently computer illiterate

2 Answers

sql statements

1 Answer

Given an autonomous character and a map, how would you create the path to move that character from point a to point b with the given obstacles?

Basic ColdFusion questions

1 Answer

Make a website responsive using only CSS. (Basic template given). Have multiple images in rows of 3 in a wide screen view be mobile responsive.

1 Answer

Salary requirements. I thought this was odd because it's usually considered bad form to ask this in a panel interview especially when participants are from different departments.

1 Answer

Having to recite some silly technical reference that I never use to build web applications in .NET. Some of the participants usually from India will just grab a question from a text book.That would be OK if I were in school and reading chapters from that book preparing for an exam or quiz.

Technical Programming Test from Recruiter

1 Answer

Whiteboarding binary tree. Basically create a program using DFS and BFS on Binary Tree.