Test analyst Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor.co.in

Test analyst Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV, US

test analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How long have you been in the industry

7 years

How would you test <system description>?

1 Answer

What programs have you made?

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate

1 Answer

The one question I had trouble with, and that caused an uncomfortable situation for me, had to do with what pieces of information I would need to conduct testing on something. I never got the full comprehension of the question because the interviewer refused to work with me on finding a common understanding so that I could answer his question.

1 Answer

They ask very general questions about my test background. They asked a few things about automated testing but later admitted that they don't used automated testing and have no plans to do so. The description for the job heavily emphasized automated testing requirements.

1 Answer

What is your expected salary? This one always gets me.

1 Answer

They will ask what is your background, no behavior questions, they ask you if you know how to work excel and basic Microsoft applications. They will than tell you how the company is like and show you around the area that you will be working in. The facility is very clean and easy to manage.

1 Answer

Create a test for a digital clock, a thermostat and a program where certain integers inputted will give a desired output.

110 of 19 Interview Questions