Lead engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lead engineer Interview Questions

1,184

lead engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you ready joing in chennai location

4 Answers

Yes sir i am ready to join there

Most difficult question is of Salary expectations.

3 Answers

Input is a string like "AAAAABBCCAA" and it should print "5A2B2C2A". 5 being the continuous number of occurance for character 'A'. Same is with other characters also.

3 Answers

They asked about azure VMs , current project high level architectural diagram , disaster recovery, design patterns & SOLID principle, Oops etc

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Core Java J2EE questions

2 Answers

What's your future plan ?

2 Answers

- How do you test a data pipeline for performance and accuracy - Code a treemap and write testcases to test the same What I liked is even though I did not do the coding question well, interviewer helped me explain my strength and guided me for interviews with other companies.

2 Answers

What exactly services are offered by Medibuddy. I was asked when funding has happened in Medibuddy. What stages Medibuddy has raised funding.

2 Answers

Since the requirement was for C developer, questions were more in C. Covered almost all the basic topics of C in telephonic interview. Face to face interviews were with programming questions like efficient method to count number of bits set to 1 in a 32-bit register without using shift operators, efficient method to toggle a bit, like that.

2 Answers

Find the units of snow can be trapped in the given array of building of various heights. It is like 'Trapping Rain Water' problem in Leetcode

110 of 1,184 Interview Questions