Find jobs for legal compliance officer

Legal compliance officer Interview Questions

Legal Compliance Officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Capital Dynamics
Legal Associate/Compliance Officer was asked...22 April 2019

I do not think you have identified the essential contract clauses in the agreement, is that right?

1 Answers

please have a closer look

ContourGlobal

I have been asked why I have chosen CG, why I wanted to leave my previous employer, to give concrete examples of my technical knowledge and background, my main achievements, if I was willing to travel in Africa and if I intended to move permanently in Luxembourg.

Kindred Group

Mostly knowledge-based and 'speculative' questions about industry, specific EU markets, and about the company, with few 'standard' competency questions. Interview with HR involved some strength-based questions and other meant to ascertain my suitability as an individual. A recurring question was regarding what I know about the company.

Bitsafe

Why should we hire you for this position?

Healy Consultants

Q: What are your strength and weaknesses? Q: Some questions relating to Singapore Company Law Q: Scenario-based questions - how would you deal with a particular difficult situation etc... Q: How do you prioritise your tasks/projects?

Healy Consultants

The questions were about my understanding of the position, my expectations of the position, knowledge questions about the corporate business.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 interview questions