Graduate Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

Graduate Interview Questions in London, UK

6,903

Graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many baby diapers are used per year in the UK?

12 Answers

a Sh***t load

None - because they're called nappies in the UK.

I'm not into kinky stuff, sorry

focussed on ability to network, how you demonstrate that you listen/ are listening, whether you have missed deadlines before (e.g. tell me about a time that you have missed a deadline)

10 Answers

Tell us about a time you faced adversity and how you felt before, during and after?

8 Answers

Done with the online Assessment test ad waiting to do the Video Interview soon any suggestions or advice please welcome

7 Answers

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

IQ question. There are 25 horses and you want to find the fastest 3. Given that you can only put 5 of them in each race, what is the minimum number of races that you need?

5 Answers

GD and PI will be the 3rd stage in the interview process.

7 Answers

Phone Interview: Why Arup? Key values of Ove Key speech? and situational questions

5 Answers

Competency based phone interview: - Give me an example of when you had to delegate work. - Give me an example of when you had to work in a multicultural group. - Give me an example of when you had to use leadership skills. Face to Face interview: - Which ratios would you use to conduct a credit analysis? - What is the impact of oil prices on this particular sector? - Give us an example of when you had to face difficulties in your work. - Give us an example of when you had to be creative.

4 Answers

Given an array of integers, delete the max and min numbers (both could appear more than once) in place. Do it in O(n) without shifting.

4 Answers