Software developer Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

Software developer Interview Questions in London, UK

6,950

software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you get an Elephant in the fridge?

30 Answers

take the Giraffe out first?

Dumbo, you make a big fridge

I don't know! But do you know how to tell if there's an elephant in your fridge? There's footprints in the the butter. How can you tell when there's TWO elephants in your fridge? You hear giggling inside. How can you tell when there's THREE elephants in your fridge? You can't close the door. You're welcome.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Design an algorithm to find the first unique element in an array.

8 Answers

A rabbit wants to climb some stairs and it can do steps of 1 or 2. How many possible paths are there to follow ( e.g 1-1-1... or 2-2-2 ... or 2-1-2-1... etc)

6 Answers

Write a function that takes the ordinal number of a column in a spreadsheet and returns the label of that column: i.e. 1 -> A 2 -> B, 26 -> Z, 27->AA

7 Answers

How would you measure 4 litres of water if you have 3 litre and 5 litre canisters?

7 Answers

You have three doors, behind one there is a prize. You choose door A, after that I ll tell you that behind door B there is no prize, do yuo keep your choice or change it ?

7 Answers

Merging of Sets: Sets Users which reference other user groups.

6 Answers

A task in which I was required to print all numbers between 1 and a million - with no repeating digits - Easy enough! Just can throw you off guard a bit

7 Answers

Given the pre-order and in-order traversing result of a binary tree, write a function to rebuild the tree.

5 Answers

Given a list of words, right a function to return a list of pairs of palindromes

5 Answers